Saturday 28 June 2014

Day 1 of my blogging life commences.





Why start blogging?

For me it was about the lifestyle I lead. I work full time. It's hard to find time to do all the things I would love to do...shopping, exercise, traveling, exploring new things and just living life!

I love the internet, it is a great for people like me. You can shop at anytime, find exercise videos on YouTube etc. Whilst researching something I came across another blog and thought why not?! Why not start up my own blog.

I am at a point in my life where I would like to implement change. Improve it so as to make the most of my time and try and fit in as much as possible. Whilst doing this, I thought it would be great to keep an almost journal on a blog. Write about any new finds, tips and tricks, etc.

Lets see where this journey takes me...

...hopefully i will lead 'a healthy happy fun life'!





...have a healthy fun life!
 
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12484489/?claim=dmuh8crcfrh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment