Monday 11 August 2014

Sunny Sunday || Motivational Monday

Got the Sunday blues?
Already feeling glum before Monday even has the chance to come around. 
Don't worry, you are not the only one! 
We all need something to inspire or motivate us for getting through the week. 
So I thought I'd put up a post every Sunday or Monday with something that will hopefully put a smile on your face, inspire or motivate you.

Today, I would like to motivate myself into getting back into exercising regularly AGAIN. I felt I was doing so well when life got in the way and I fell off my exercise train yet again. Instead of just getting back on it again, I started feeling a little sorry for myself for a while. However, I didn't allow myself to sit around and do nothing. I was still moving and staying active, but it just wasn't active enough to get rid of the belly that seems to have accumulated on me over the last year. Not only that, my diet went downhill. I started eating all the junk that possibly came my way. That has now changed. I'm back to getting in some fruit and veg. Also downloaded an app to remind me to drink water (I know that sounds lame, but if it works its great! I will keep you updated on how it works for me).




I saw this picture and thought it was very appropriate for me at this particular moment in time. I feel as though it reminds me that I need to do whats best for me, in the way that works for me. Ignore all the negative people who may influence me in a bad way. I need to stay on MY train not try and get onto other peoples path.
I love the way that it tell you to exercise for fitness and NOT to become a skinny model type figure. I love how it reminds people that we eat to nourish the body. Those are key, however, 'YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN YOU REALISE' is great! everyone needs to know that! That itself should motivate anyone to just be themselves and do what they really want to do. Love it!


Enjoy your week and...


...'have a healthy fun life!'




*www.thebyrn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment